Don't miss - The battle of robots!
You must have already heard about the fifth class coming to PC version of the game in the next update. SED, the fifth class, was created by Blackwood as a killing machine. Yet this is not the only development of this corporation in the area of robotic construction. Take over the control of an experimental robot model and fight to the very last to get nice rewards!
Year 20XX. Blackwood tried to create a universal machine for destruction. Who knows what kind of experiments there were, but the result was these powerful and atrocious machines ready to devastate all the living beings.
You have been chosen as a test engineer to check the combat skills of various robot archetypes. You can control your machine straight from the stream panel, so demolish your enemy and prove that your killer robot is the most legendary!
- When connected to the stream, the player can control the robot through a special panel. You can see it by clicking the Warface logo on the right side of the stream screen.
- Battles are carried out in a turn-based mode. During the specified time ("Voting" indicator on the panel), the spectators should vote for one of the following actions during their round: a blow (Attack) to the head (Head), body (Body) or feet (Foot), as well as a block (Defense) in these three directions. You can choose these actions on the panel and then click "Vote" to proceed.
- Each of the robots has unique abilities that you have to figure out.
- Each robot has a health indicator. Your health goes down upon taking damage, and reaching zero health is considered losing.
- If you win three times against the enemy robot, you are given a reward.
- The battles will last until October, 14.
Discuss the article