Warface: GO released for mobile devices
We are glad to inform you that the Warface universe has been expanded today with a new product. MY.GAMES and Whalekit studio have launched Warface: Global Operations for mobile devices!
Warface: GO is an action shooter in which the developers focused on dynamic PvP matches. The game is a completely independent product, and it's only linked to the console version via the confrontation between Warface and Blackwood.
What is Warface: GO?
- The first mobile game in the universe of the online shooter Warface. A setting familiar to millions in a new project that brings the confrontation between Warface and Blackwood to a convenient mobile format.
- Intuitive controls. The ability to select a shooting mode - automatic or manual.
- Full customization of controls. The player can freely configure all the buttons and most of the information panels on the screen.
- Realistic graphics with the support of 60 FPS. Spectacular battles, complemented by vivid special effects and highly detailed surroundings.
- 4x4 online battles on perfectly balanced maps. Five specially created locations for swift matches in which you can participate with friends.
- Over 120 types of weapons and equipment. Real-life models are reproduced with high accuracy in the game.
- Ample opportunities to customize the characteristics and appearance of the character. Non-linear development and strengthening of the hero with the help of an extensive upgrade system, additional body kits and equipment parts.
Download Warface: GO now for free in the App Store and Google Play. To try it out, just follow the link below: