December Warface Update
The Warface Xbox Console server has gotten a fresh update. The fourth season of Battle Pass awaits, with powerful weapons, a new map, an upgraded movement system, weapon improvements, and lots more. Check it out now and share your impressions on social media!
Season Four of Battle Pass
The new season of Battle Pass has started! Grab your favorite weapon and head into battle right now. Up for grabs are the face-melting Typhoon F12 shotgun, strong armor packs, Berserker series guns, and tons of other rewards!
Want to learn more? We’ve got a whole separate piece for that!
Check out the new map for Free for All mode! This time, the action unfolds on the red planet, with low-gravity, amidst structures erected by the Martian colonists, which you may already have seen in the Mars raid. And it wouldn’t be Mars without SEDs! That means only robots can play on Marssacre and only with Martian ARCUS weapons.
Marssacre is a brand new gaming experience that’s all about having a good time! You can find out more about the map in a separate post.
We are introducing a new weapon for brave riflemen. The F90 MBR deals incredible damage with a long range, and its balanced stats make it a versatile way to take out an enemy at any distance.
Besides the standard package of modules, the rifle comes with a special grip that increases accuracy, reload and weapon change speed; it also slightly reduces recoil.
If you don’t like wasting bullets, this rifle is for you. Shots fired from the SV-98 can neutralize practically any living creature, regardless of where it hits or what armor they are wearing.
Comes with three unique modules - suppressor, special suppressor, and scope.
A new kind of melee weapon appeared in the game — the Gerber Tomahawk. It has the highest damage in the game — for both primary and secondary attacks. The latter allows users to eliminate even enemies wearing a Corundum Vest!
Besides looking super luxe, the gold version will be distinguished by increased damage and damage radius, and it's definitely what fans of close range combat need.
Weapons and Tigerstripe skins
In addition to the Tigerstripe skin series, there is a weapon series too! It includes the same weapons and achievements — marks, badges, and stripes.
What's more, the list of guns that you can put the camo on will be expanded to include: AS-VAL, Enfield L85A2 Custom, M249 Para, MG3, VEPR, USAS-12, H&K MP5A5 Custom, Uzi Pro, SIG MPX SBR Custom, CheyTac M200, MK 14 EBR, COLT Python, CZ 75 Czechmate Parrot, Balisong Knife, and Classic Soviet Knife.
The stats of several guns for all classes have been changed. The corrections affect several of the Anti-Cyborg series weapons. Furthermore, the animation for the Remington MSR and Executor knife have been reworked. The correction will affect all version of the weapons unless otherwise stated.
The Spectre equipment series will get new items soon — Sigma gloves and boots and Beta boots. Their stats are diverse and were chosen to match the gameplay features of each class. Configure your character for a certain playstyle by combining elements of equipment from different groups. You can purchase items in the game store.
Sigma Spectre Boots
Sigma Spectre Gloves
Beta Spectre Boots
Slot system for additional ammo
The system has changed in the following way:
- 2 special slots have been added for class ammunition, and the large analogous slot under the melee weapon slot has been deleted;
- there are 6 total additional ammunition slots (formerly 7): 3 slots for different types of grenades, 1 slot for mines, and 2 slots for special class equipment;
- now players can take one of each type of grenade and mine.
Now all additional ammunition, both grenades and mines, are truly valuable resources on the battlefield. Accidental or unwise use of items can decide the outcome of a battle in your enemy’s favor, because, more so than ever before, tactics and teamwork are key.
Arms and equipment
- Changed the accuracy while sliding and shooting from sniper rifles. The ease of shooting in various positions is an important game mechanic. Previously, there were no special indicators of sliding while shooting a sniper rifle — instead, they used settings for shooting from a prone position. This situation required improvement, because for objective reasons, shooting while running, sliding, or jumping is always difficult. To get closer to the classic sniper archetype, the current mechanics have been adjusted — the dispersion when shooting from the hip while sliding has been increased for all sniper rifles.
- The smoke grenade logic when hitting a hard surface has been improved. Even if the grenade continues rolling after meeting the obstacle or lands on a moving object, it will still work. Read more.
- Upgraded smoke grenade visual effect: the cloud density changes depending on the player’s position in it — the cloud is thicker at the center than at the edge.
Upgrades shell casing animation:
- their direction depends on the position of the character and camera;
- shell casings hit surrounding objects;
- correctly shaped shell casings;
- shell casings do not interfere with aiming;
- revolver shell casings added;
- situations in which shell casings are not displayed if they are only partially on screen.
- 4 bonus items from the Spectre pack: the amount of HP and armor restored after 4 seconds with no damage has been increased for all classes (to 2, formerly 1).
- Upgraded the visual effects of shooting in aiming mode — you’ll see fewer flashes of from the barrel and fewer visual artifacts.
- Updated the visuals of the explosion of M26 frag grenades.
The chances of finding the following items in some Lucky Boxes have changed:
- the chances of gaining a permanent version of a weapon (regular and gold) has stayed the same;
- the chance of receiving a temporary version of a weapon has increased;
- the chance of receiving a character appearance has been lowered.
The resource requirements of several game model materials have been optimized.
- The matchmaking settings for RMs have been changed. Now players’ effectiveness will be more balanced — because of an increased selection time.
- Stat calculation and achievement progress tracking in user rooms has been disabled.
- Yard Map: reduced overhands and awnings over the market area.
- kill-cam time (a special mode after a player dies) has been reduced to 3 sec (formerly 4)
- player invincibility after respawning has been increased to 1.2 sec (formerly 0.7 sec)
- Shooting through vehicle windows has been reworked: they can be shot through if they are completely transparent and enemies are visible through them.
- It is now more obvious when mini-bosses in the Sunrise and Mars raids take damage, thanks to new effects.
- The sound has been improved in the Mars raid.
- Mars (Act 3): the size of mini-maps has been reworked.
- Mars: the number of enemy kills required to get class achievements has been reduced to 1,000 (formerly 5,000).
- Small localization corrections have been made.
Arms and equipment
- Mosin Model, SVU-AS, DSA SA58 SPR: bug fixed which caused casings to look different in first- and third-person views.
- MG3: bug fixed which caused casings not to appear in third-person view.
- CheyTac M200: fixed incorrect position of muzzle flame effect.
- Truvelo CMS 20x42mm: bug fixed which caused weapon use animation to display incorrectly after players switched between their main and secondary weapons.
- Golden Truvelo CMS 20x42 mm: fixed a bug which caused the rifle to deal incorrect damage to zombies.
- Medic Female-Nanosuit: fix a bug which caused the character’s right hand to display incorrectly when wielding the Fabarm XLR5 Prestige.
- Christmas Medic Helmet: fixed a visual bug that caused the texture of the model to intersect strangely with the vest.
- Desert Eagle: fixed the display of the reticule for a 2x scope.
- Saiga: fixed the weapon reload animation.
- Saiga: fixed a visual bug that caused a player’s left hand to improperly interact with the texture of the weapon when viewed in first-person mode.
- Mischief Smoke Grenades: fixed a visual bug that caused the grenade safety bracket to be in the wrong position.
- Mini Uzi: fixed visual artifacts that appeared when equipping the weapon in a player’s arsenal in third-person mode.
- LWRC SMG-45: fixed the display of the sights in different weapon series when using a collimator sight.
- SVU-AS: fixed a bug which caused muzzle flames to be too bright.
- H&K MG4: fixed a bug causing the animation of the left hand animation to display incorrectly when hitting with the stock.
- Jackhammer, Daewoo K1, M4 CQB, XM8 Compact, Fabarm STF 12 Compact Yellow Emperor, Derya MK-10 VR 102 ATLAS: fixed a bug which caused the price of repairing a weapon different from that of regular models or other weapon series.
- Fixed a bug which caused the bonus set icon to display on items that were not part of one of the current packs.
- Fixed a bug which caused the icons of some equipment items to split in half and display incorrectly in a player’s arsenal.
- Africa: fixed a bug which made some players get stuck at certain points on the map.
- Farm: fixed the collision model at a certain point on the map.
- Construction, Residence: fixed a bug which sometimes allowed players to see through a cloud of smoke at a certain point on the map.
- Launch: fixed a visual bug which caused the lighting to display incorrectly at a certain point on the map.
- Widestreet: fixed a visual bug which caused the texture of grass to sometimes intersect with walls.
- Pagoda: fixed a bug which caused invisible objects that players could interact with to appear at a certain point on the map.
- Pagoda: fixed a bug which caused players to be able to place mines in the air at a certain point on the map.
- Siberia: fixed a bug which caused incorrect sounds at a certain point on the map.
- Desert: fixed a bug which caused fog on the map to flash.
- Yard: fixed a bug which caused players to be able to shoot through obstacles at certain points on the map.
- Residence, Blackgold, Dock: fixed an error which caused some elements of the map to disappear at a certain distance.
- Residence: fixed a bug which made some players get stuck in some window frames while sliding.
- Armageddon: fixed a bug which caused players to be able to see through the smoke from grenades at a certain point on the map.
- Towers: fixed a bug which caused a player to be able to take a position on the map in which the enemy was visible, but the player was not.
- Motel: fixed a bug which caused some items to disappear if the player crouched.
- Motel, Oil Depot: fixed a bug which caused some items to go through the textures of other objects incorrectly.
- Platform: fixed a bug which caused light to pass through a door with high and medium shadow settings at a certain point on the map.
- Factory: fixed a bug which caused some object on the map to peek through textures.
- Factory: fixed a bug which caused a player to gain an advantage by moving through a texture at a certain point on the map.
- Factory: fixed a bug which caused a player to be knocked back when trying to climb up on a shipping container at a certain point on the map has been fixed.
- Forest: fixed a bug that caused a visual effect of an automobile at one of the points on the map.
- Hawkrock: fixed a level geometry error at a certain point on the map.
- D17: fixed an bug which caused a visual artifact at a certain point on the map.
- Bridges: fixed a bug which caused characters to be displayed incorrectly for players using low shadow quality.
- Blackgold: fixed a bug which caused players to get stuck in some doorways while sliding.
- Fixed a bug which allowed members of another class to start the engineer tutorial.
- White Shark: fixed a bug which caused Specops to blind through shelters and walls.
- Fixed a bug which caused the fire visual from the Firestarter flamethrower to appear after the damage is dealt.
- Mars (Act 3): fixed a visual bug that caused some elements of the Martian vessel to flash incorrectly.
- Mars (Act 3): fixed a bug which caused some elements to go through the texture of other objects incorrectly.
- Earth Shaker: fixed a bug which caused damage from guards to not count at certain points on the map.
- Training: fixed a bug which caused the gate opening animation not to be interrupted if the button is released.
- Training: fixed a bug which caused the Blackwood logo to float in the sky after the destruction of the tower.
- Africa: fixed a bug which caused enemies to disappear after increasing the distance between them and the player.
- Sunrise (Act 1), Icebreaker (Act 4): fixed a bug which could cause a player to get stuck at a certain point on the map.
- Sunrise (Act 3): fixed a bug which caused special operations not to be completable, because there were none of the enemies that needed to be eliminated to complete them.
- White Shark (Sixth Floor): fixed a bug which caused grenades not to deal damage when they exploded on wet surfaces.
- White Shark: fixed a bug which caused the effect of dealing damage to a surface not to correspond with the material of the surface.
- Pripyat: fixed a bug which caused some objects on the map to display incorrectly.
- Asia: fixed some visual effects.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to get outside the helicopter during level loading.
- Anubis (Act 2): fixed a bug which caused an invisible, impassable object at a certain point on the map.
- Black Shark: fixed a bug which allowed a player to get outside of the playable zone, on the left side of the helicopter.
- Black Shark: fixed a bug which allowed enemies to walk through textures.
- Fixed a bug which allowed several enemies to appear from a spawn point all simultaneously in one point.
- Fixed a bug which caused the game statistics not to update, and the incorrect data to appear on the character information screen. The unrecorded information about previous battled cannot be restored.
- Fixed a bug which caused kills made using some special series melee weapons not to count toward achievements.
- Fixed a bug which caused the weapon a player was holding to shake when the stopped suddenly in third-person view.
- Medic Female-Nanosuit, Ghost Squad Rifleman: fixed a visual bug which caused the character models to display incorrectly when wielding the Fabarm XLR5 Prestige and AK Alpha.
- Fixed a bug which stopped players from sending repeat clan invitation in a session if the previous invite had expired.
- Engineer and Atlas Squad Sniper: fixed a bug which caused a character to render in low quality on the post-match statistics screen.
- Fixed a bug which caused the player’s class icon in a room to occasionally not match the selected class.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Allow contacts to join parameter to be turned off in certain situations when creating a room.
- Fixed a bug which caused a player to be displayed in the wrong position on the post-match statistics screen.
- Fixed a bug which caused sideways movement animation to be displayed when the player was moving backwards while crouching.
- Fixed a bug which caused the gap between the items and their bonuses to disappear in the description of items with set bonuses.
See you in game!