Game Update - 17.03.2023
An update has been installed on the game servers. We've fixed some bugs of the previous game versions, including broken checkpoints in some PvE missions and the Special Operation "Anubis". The game now offers the content of a new agent "Mongoose", a new parts contract, and a festive contract to mark St. Patrick's Day.
Agent Mongoose Set
A medical professional with a dark past, born in London. Soon, he will share his story. For now, here're the items you can get from the agent's set: Agent Mongoose Medic Suit, VEPR VPO-X3, Mauser C96 Custom, and Push Daggers of the "Intensive Care" series, as well as skins for the regular versions of those weapons, a pack of achievements, and a "Scalpel" weapon charm.
Learn more about him in a separate publication.
St. Patrick's Day Content
To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, we've added a new themed contract "Lucky Quatrefoil". The rewards include the "Clover" skins for the Cobalt Kinetics EDGE Rifle and the Hunting Knife, the Leprechaun Helmet and Leprechaun Gloves for 14 days, as well as a set of achievements and a lucky weapon charm.
Contract for Parts
The game now offers a free regular contract "Reaching New Heights" by completing which you can gain parts. The contract includes three changing tasks. For each completed stage, you will receive 10 parts, and 300 parts as a final reward.
|Restore 2000 health points to teammates. Bonus for PVP: x2.||Eliminate 50 enemies using golden weapons.||Eliminate 30 enemies while lying prone.|
|Eliminate 20 enemies while sliding or jumping.||Eliminate 20 enemies while jumping.||Deal 15 000 damage using golden weapons.|
|Restore 3000 armor points. Bonus for PVP: x2.||Eliminate 15 enemies with melee weapons. Bonus for PVP: x15.||Resurrect teammates 9 times in PVE or PVP. Bonus for PVP: x3|
|Eliminate 40 enemies with headshots while aiming using assault rifles.||Eliminate 40 enemies with headshots while aiming using sniper rifles.||Eliminate 30 enemies with headshots while aiming using submachine guns.|
|Eliminate 20 enemies with headshots while aiming using shotguns.||Eliminate 30 enemies with headshots while aiming using pistols.||Eliminate 40 enemies with headshots while aiming using machine guns.|
|Eliminate 50 enemies with headshots using golden weapons.||Eliminate 15 enemies from the hip with a sniper rifle. Bonus for PVP: x5||Eliminate 12 enemies with headshots from hip using pistols. Bonus for PVP: x3.|
|Eliminate 15 enemies with headshots from hip using machine guns. Bonus for PVP: x3.||Eliminate two enemies in a row with headshots.||Get a triple headshot streak once.|
|Eliminate 3 enemies using grenades.||Eliminate 1 enemy using a claymore.||Eliminate 15 enemies with headshots from hip using assault rifles. Bonus for PVP: x3.|
|Eliminate 6 enemies with headshots from hip using sniper rifles. Bonus for PVP: x3.||Eliminate 15 enemies with headshots from hip using submachine guns. Bonus for PVP: x3.||Eliminate 15 enemies with headshots from hip using shotguns. Bonus for PVP: x3.|
Weapons and Gear
- Mauser Kar98k, "Heavy Frame" mod: increased damage bonus (from 70 to 145).
- OTs-14 Groza: added an achievement for 2,500 eliminations with the weapon.
- Fixed one of the bugs that could cause players to load into a match without weapons. This fix does not guarantee a complete solution to the problem. Share your observations in the comments!
- Fixed a bug due to which, if one or more players were dead, the checkpoint did not work in some PvE missions and the "Anubis" Special Operation.
- Fixed some causes of game client crashes.
Weapons and Gear
- Bang! Grand Power SR9A2 and the namesake camo: fixed a bug due to which the weapon icon in the "Inventory" was displayed off-center.
- AUG A3 9mm XS Custom: fixed a bug due to which the crosshairs of the iron sight were not displayed.
- FB MSBS Grot: fixed a bug due to which the FB MSBS Grot suppressor worked incorrectly.
- Aviator SIG MPX Copperhead: fixed a bug due to which the iron sight could disappear at the start of the round if the "Lone Snake" mod was equipped.
- Fixed some in-game texts and descriptions.
- Random Box item drop chances are now rounded to the nearest thousandth.
See you in the game!
Discuss the article