Update — 09.02.2023
A fresh update has been installed on the game servers. It brings a festive contract dedicated to Valentine's Day and themed items that will soon become available in the game, as well as fixes to some bugs of the previous game versions.
- Fixed a bug due to which the Juggernaut in the "Brawl" mode could sometimes increase in size or fall under the ground.
- Fixed a bug due to which some animations of the Juggernaut in the "Brawl" mode did not work correctly.
Weapons and Gear
- SIG MPX Copperhead: fixed a bug due to which visual artifacts could appear after changing attachments.
- SIG MPX Copperhead: fixed a bug due to which when picking up the weapon of another series from the ground, the weapon's magazine got replenished instead of changing the gun itself.
- Fixed a bug due to which the progress bar had an incorrect colour in the contracts widget and in the event interface.
- Fixed some in-game texts and descriptions.
Soon in Game: New Content
Valentine's Day is a holiday celebrated on February 14 in many countries around the world. To mark the occasion, we've prepared a themed contract, new "Cupid" weapon series, "Romeo" gear, and more colorful rewards for this very special day!
The festive contract and its content will be available soon in the game. Stay tuned!
See you in the game!
Discuss the article