Season "Side by Side" Now Live!
A fresh update has been installed on the game servers. It sports a new PvP mode "Brawl", contracts of the "Winter Brawl" event with permanent primary guns as the final reward, a new season of the Battle Pass, dual-wield weapons and important bug fixes.
"Winter Brawl" Event
A new event "Winter Brawl" is now available in the game! You are in for a new PvP mode, a winter map, a new series of weapons "Aurora" and lots of fun.
Ever dreamed of taking on the role of a Heavy Gunner or shooting at enemies with a grenade launcher with recoverable projectiles? Now, you will have such an opportunity! Play the new "Brawl" PvP mode, complete special contracts and earn tons of rewards.
New Battle Pass Season "Side by Side"
A new Battle Pass season "Side by Side" has kicked off! Apart from the usual rewards for reaching certain BP levels, you will receive parts for upgrading modifications. In total, you can earn 11,000 parts in the BP progression. The Battle Pass also includes the new "Strider" and "Wanderer" weapon series, useful consumables, themed weapon charms and achievements.
SIG MPX Copperhead
A novelty never before seen in Warface — dual wield guns! The MPX Copperhead is a 9 mm submachine gun developed by the famed German company "SIG Sauer".
The novelty has a good set of stats considering this mechanic — good damage and rate of fire. With the SIG MPX Copperhead, you can become a true menace on the battlefield! You will have two weapons in your hands. You can fire from both simultaneously or alternately.
You will be able to install mods onto these weapons, including unique ones. One of them improves the characteristics of the dual models, the other allows to use a single-wield SMG.
Dual guns have to have cons. And, in this case, you will not be able to aim. Shooting using the novelty will be most effective at close range. At medium range, it will require a lot of skill and dexterity to fire while battling intense spread.
Introducing a novelty — push daggers! These small yet deadly knives are an extremely effective self-defense tool. The new weapons have unique attack animations and great characteristics that allow them to compete with the best melee models. Do you collect rare achievements or just enjoy sharp-looking weapons? Then the golden version is just what you need! But bear in mind: it does not offer any unique characteristics and is identical to the regular version in that regard.
Mauser C96 Modern
The Mauser C96 Modern is an improved version of the legendary Mauser C96, combining the versatility of the original arm with modern ergonomics. The novelty has good base damage and a high rate of fire, a magazine for 20 rounds, as well as increased damage multipliers to the body and limbs. All this is offset by reduced shooting accuracy, in comparison with its counterparts.
The weapon can be equipped with mods, including unique ones. The first one increases the rate of fire, changes the type of the weapon to dual (one model in each hand) and switches the gun to the automatic mode. The second mod switches the weapon to the automatic mode and significantly increases the rate of fire. The bonuses of the two mods are offset by damage reduction and a slight decrease in the effective range.
The golden version boasts a longer effective range.
Lunar New Year
We're glad to present to you a Lunar New Year themed weapon series and a gear set created especially for the occasion. The game now features a weapon series "Rabbit", including the Ruger Mark IV Lite and the Kunai Knife, a helmet and gloves "Black Rabbit", a weapon charm designed as the symbol of the new lunar year, and a set of festive achievements.
You can get the new items in a special 14-day contract.
Weapons and Gear
- Cobalt Kinetics Twenty-Seven:
- increased body damage multiplier (from 1 to 1.2);
- increased limb damage multiplier (from 1 to 1.15).
- Pro Muzzle Brake V2: added recoil reduction.
- OSS Elite Suppressor: removed damage drop.
- CZ 75-Auto (all versions): increased leg damage multiplier (from 0.6 to 0.8).
- Christmas maps have been replaced with their regular versions.
- The Christmas shooting range has been replaced with its regular version.
- Fixed a bug due to which the button "Repair all equipped items" did not work in the inventory.
Weapons and Gear
- Golden OTs-14 Groza: added an achievement for killing 999 enemies.
- Golden OTs-14 Groza: fixed a bug due to which it was impossible to equip the tactical grip.
- AK Alpha and its golden version: fixed a bug due to which the weapons were missing attachments.
- TEC-9 (all versions): fixed a bug due to which some versions had an incorrect rarity level.
- Festive CZ 75 Czechmate Parrot: fixed a bug due to which some weapon attachments could be displayed incorrectly.
- Urban Warfare M4A1 Classic: fixed a bug due to which the empty grip slot had an incorrect description.
- Plant the Bomb: now, the sound fades out when a character dies.
- Fixed a bug due to which the shadows of allies were sometimes not displayed.
- Fixed a bug due to which the in-game store UI elements could overlap with the platform shop elements.
- Fixed some game texts and descriptions.
See you in Warface!
Discuss the article