Halloween and the “New Power” Battle Pass now in Warface!
A Halloween update has been installed on the Warface server! We've prepared loads of exciting activities: an in-game event, social media contests, increased rates and so much more. Log in, gear up with the weapons from brand new series, dress up all spooky — let's celebrate Halloween together!
Grounds of Horror Event
A haunting in-game event is waiting for you this Halloween! The rules are different from the classical Gun Game: in the team mode, the match ends as soon as one of the teams gathers 150 points or when the timer runs out. In that case, the team who has the most points by the end of the match, wins.
Halloween Motel and Cemetery
To mark the occasion, we have prepared updated versions of your beloved maps — now, with the spooky Halloween vibe! On the new maps, you will find ghosts, caskets, jack-o-lanterns, and other scary attributes of the holiday. The maps will be available in custom rooms and Quick Play.
We have also added thematic contracts with a whole lot of cool rewards to keep the festive spirit high!
Among the festive rewards, you will find new weapons and skins, weapon charms, achievements, gear, and much more. Here are Halloween novelties.
The series includes: VEPR VPO-X3, SAR 109T Specs, and Mauser Kar98k. Look into the eyes on the models' frames and they'll stare back at you — they are animated and react to what is happening on the battlefield!
There are two new weapon series now available in the game — "Risen" and "Zombie Grinder". The gun frames are decorated with skulls, bones, blood streaks and other horror-elements. There are other novelties as well set in the style of the spookiest holiday of the year: thematic masks, gloves, and charms.
Get your hands on all that and enjoy the festive atmosphere in the game!
New Battle Pass
Battle Pass Contracts
Complete contracts to earn tons of BP XP and get awesome "New Power" weapons and a weapon box!
Progression and Rewards
There are 50 levels in the BP progression. You can still take part in the event for free. Just like in the previous season, free Battle Pass access opens only some rewards (marked as "Free") including cool thematic guns. You can check the full list of Battle Pass prizes in the table below.
|Level||Reward||Access Type||Level||Reward||Access Type|
|1||"Radiator" Stripe||Premium||26||Power Unit C Charm||Premium|
|2||"Graphite" Gear Set for Rifleman||Free||27||"Quantum" Skin for Kel-Tec KS7||Premium|
|3||"Graphite" Gear Set for Medic||Free||28||Ressurection coins (25 pcs.)||Free|
|4||"Graphite" Gear Set for Engineer||Free||29||"Cooler" Badge||Premium|
|5||"Graphite" Gear Set for Sniper||Free||30||"Quantum" Skin for Buckled Lupara||Premium|
|6||Power Unit A Charm||Premium||31||VIP Booster (7 d.)||Premium|
|7||"Rifleman Power" Badge||Free||32||5000 Crowns||Free|
|8||Ressurection coins (25 pcs.)||Premium||33||Ressurection coins (25 pcs.)||Premium|
|9||"Power Unit" Mark||Premium||34||"Neutron" Skin for AK-47||Premium|
|10||Neutron Desert Eagle||Premium||35||VIP Booster (7 d.)||Premium|
|11||VIP Booster (3 d.)||Premium||36||Power Unit D Charm||Free|
|12||"Medic Power" Badge||Free||37||Ressurection coins (25 pcs.)||Premium|
|13||Ressurection coins (25 pcs.)||Premium||38||"Mesh" Stripe||Free|
|14||"Quantum" Skin for AN-94 Abakan||Premium||39||VIP Booster (7 d.)||Premium|
|15||VIP Booster (3 d.)||Premium||40||"Neutron" Skin for SR-2 Veresk||Premium|
|16||Power Unit B Charm||Premium||41||Ressurection coins (25 pcs.)||Premium|
|17||"Engineer Power" Badge||Free||42||"Reactor" Mark||Free|
|18||Ressurection coins (25 pcs.)||Premium||43||Mega VIP booster (3 d.)||Premium|
|19||"Quantum" Skin for PP-19-01 Vityaz||Premium||44||"Neutron" Skin for Mauser Kar98k||Premium|
|20||VIP Booster (3 d.)||Premium||45||Ressurection coins (25 pcs.)||Free|
|21||Ressurection coins (25 pcs.)||Premium||46||Power Unit E Charm||Premium|
|22||"Sniper Power" Badge||Free||47||"Neutron" Skin for Fabarm P.S.S.10||Premium|
|23||"Quantum" Skin for SV-98||Premium||48||Mega VIP booster (3 d.)||Premium|
|24||VIP Booster (3 d.)||Premium||49||"Core Base" Badge||Free|
|25||Quantum Stun Baton||Premium||50||Neutron H&K VP9 Match||Premium|
Here are some of the rewards that you can get in the Battle Pass progression:
Battle Pass Achievements
Power Unit A
Power Unit B
Power Unit C
Power Unit D
Power Unit E
The intelligence has discovered a mysterious "Labyrinth" bunker in the forest. The fighters will have to go to the base and find out, what is the "Labyrinth" up to?
The map offers plenty of great spots for all classes — narrow corridors for Medics; Riflemen and Engineers can fight at mid distances, and Snipers will get an excellent view from long distance spots.
- Added an eSport set of items and achievements.
- Ranked Matches: added a set of items and achievements for future seasons.
- Added an in-game survey feature.
Reworked "Motel" Map
In the "New power" season, you will find a reworked version of the beloved map for the "Free for All" mode — "Motel"! We have considerably changed the looks of the map and made it more modern. Besides, the geometry has also been improved. The map is available in custom rooms and Quick Play.
- Street Wars, Farm: changed regular versions to the thematic ones.
- Red Sand: the map has been added to custom rooms and the Quick Play rotation.
IMBEL IA2 Assault
After the changes in the previous updates, the Imbel IA2 Assault remained an overpowered weapon thanks to the underbarrel grenade launcher. Although its projectile became slower, players continued to fight in the same way — to shoot a grenade and immediately finish off the enemy with a shot from the hip. In this update, we have further reduced the grenade damage and the hip fire accuracy. Now, you will need at least 2 hits to kill an opponent in good gear. This should prevent instant kills through a combination of a grenade plus a hip-shot and make playing against users with the IMBEL IA2 Assault more comfortable.
Benelli Super Black Eagle 3
The weapon used to be too powerful at longer distances (compared to other medics' weapons) and allowed to compete almost equally with riflemen and engineers at mid-range. At the same time, the player could not eliminate the enemy up close with a single shot. The characteristics of the model were changed: it is more effective at a short distance and gets a bigger damage reduction at longer distances.
SAR 109T Specs
The SAR 109T Specs is a very powerful weapon that allows its owner to feel comfortable even at a range exceeding the usual effective distance for an Engineer. This did not suit the class archetype; that is why some of the specs have been reworked. We have increased the rate of fire and the head damage. This has been balanced out by a reduction in efficiency at longer distances and the SAR 109T Specs will now lose firing damage over distance faster.
IMBEL IA2 Assault
- decreased the damage of the under-barrel grenade launcher (from 395 to 335);
- decreased the accuracy of firing from hip (from 17 to 15);
- reduced the shaking of the sight when taking damage;
- now the iron sight does not obscure the view when aiming.
Benelli Super Black Eagle 3:
- increased damage (from 720 and 728 to 780 and 792 for the normal and the golden versions, respectively);
- decreased shooting range (from 210 to 190);
- increased the accuracy of firing from hip (from 61 to 62);
- increased ADS accuracy (from 66 to 67).
SAR 109T Specs (all versions):
- increased the head damage multiplier (from 4,2 to 4,6);
- increased damage reduction by distance (from 1,85 to 2,8);
- increased rate of fire (from 950 and 955 to 960 and 965 for the normal and the golden versions, respectively);
The update features redesigned sights for the AWP, SAR 109T Specs, and the IWI Galil ACE Gen II Rifle. They now have more realistic behaviour and a lens effect. In addition, now, while aiming, the image within the sight zooms in, without zooming in the entire screen.
- Barrett M82A1: the rifle’s sight now highlights the enemies’ outlines.
Weapons and Gear
- AWP: fixed a visual bug, due to which the sight glass looked dark in the ADS mode.
- Golden AK-12: fixed a bug, due to which the weapon was missing a handle.
- Pyramid Modern: fixed the visual appearance of shadows on the map.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the received Battle Pass XP would sometimes be incorrect in the progression pop-up window.
PvE and SO
- Fixed a bug, due to which the opening animation of the box received for completing a Special Op would sometimes be played incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the Swarm SO enemies dealt too much damage.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the shooting range interface would sometimes be displayed incorrectly after closing pop-up windows.
- Fixed a bug, due to which the opening animation of random boxes received after finishing a mission would sometimes be played incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug, due to which social commands would sometimes be displayed incorrectly.
Soon in Game
The new agent will soon be available in the game. Marina Radić, also known as agent "Enigma" will join the ranks of Warface soldiers. Marina is an excellent mercenary, who can win any battle alone even against all odds.
In the agent set you will find cool weapons from the "Hi-Tech" series, weapon charms, and earn unique achievements for eliminating enemies with the new weapons from the agent-themed series. Follow the news and the updates.
- The game client shows achievements for content that is not yet available in the game. The bug will be fixed in one of the upcoming updates.
Let's spend this holiday together!
Discuss the article