Game Update — Changelog [10.02.22]
This minor update features a few weapon novelties and some bug fixes. Read the details below!
Several weapons were added during the latest maintenance. Check them out!
Important: We will tell you later about the ways of getting these weapons.
Soon, we will tell you more about the agent's story. In the meantime, let's focus on the novelties. The set includes weapons and camos of the Asgard series: Quarter Circle 10 SMG Custom, TEC-9 and Khopesh as well as unique charms and achievements designed in the agent's style.
Contracts with the set content have been added to the game. By completing their tasks, you can get weapons from the Asgard series, a box with the Agent Viking Skin, unique achievements in the agent's style, a weapon charm, and other useful items. Contract details and the date of their launch will be announced in future publications when the new agent becomes available.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t allow some Special Operations (“Black Shark” and “Mars”) to be counted towards contract tasks.
- Swarm: fixed a bug due to which players did not receive damage from some beetles.
- Fixed a visual glitch of Shroud CheyTac M200 Special.
- "Snowstorm" gear: the repair cost of the armor is now correct.
- "Snowstorm" gear: fixed mine activation delay.
- Fixed a sound issue of Cobray Striker Special.
Quarter Circle 10 SMG: RPM has been reduced to 975
Have a nice game!
Discuss the article