Battle Royale game update [November 6]
There’s a new update on the game server! The Battle Royale mode, Black Shark raid, and new PvP maps await you.
Battle Royale PvP Mode
A unique game mode, completely unlike any of the others. Your goal is to eliminate all opponents and be the last survivor. But it won't be easy: at the beginning of the round, all you'll have at your disposal is a melee weapon, and if you want to equip yourself with something more serious, you'll have to hurry!
The Black Shark Raid
Intel indicates that a tower is under construction in Eastern Europe that is suspiciously similar to the building from the White Shark raid. The Warface squad will have to fight to scout the area, get all the possible information, and destroy the skyscraper. We have reason to believe that the tower will be finished within the next few weeks, and then its defense system will activate, and the new Shark will be nearly invincible.
New PvP Maps
Now you can go assault the support points on the Hills map, battle enemy teams on the territory of an abandoned Motel, handle the explosives in a Palace, or try to stay alive in the heat of the Mojave Desert. Where to go first?
- Aim assist values for sniper rifles have been readjusted. We will continue monitoring the situation to collect more data. Please note that these values may be tweaked further per the obtained results.
- Fixed the issue causing the under-barrel grenade launcher to be unavailable after being revived in PvP matches.
- Removed the confirmation pop-up for adding friends.
- Fixed the issue causing wrong types of grenades to be displayed after being revived.
- Added achievements for finishing raids: "Blackout", "Earth Shaker" and "Black Shark".
- Client stability and performance have been improved.
Discuss the article